by Object Type
59 3/4 x 37 3/4 x 2 3/4 in. (151.77 x 95.89 x 6.99 cm)
Ellen Gallagher (Providence, Rhode Island, 1965 - ) Primary
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Visual Memoirs: Selected Paintings and Drawings | The Lois Foster Exhibition of Boston Area Artists , 1/20/2000 - 3/12/2000
- "Post" and After: Contemporary Art from the Brandeis Art Collection , 9/15/2005 - 4/9/2006
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- #FordHall2015 , 12/2/2015 - 6/5/2016
- Body Talk , 9/8/2017 - 1/28/2018
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Ellen Gallagher. Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston and Distributed Art Publishers, Inc.: New York, 2001 (plate 3). 2002
- Instutite of Contemporary Art Boston, “Ellen Gallagher: Watery Ecstatic”, 10/17/01-12/31/01 2001
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney, Australia, “Ellen Gallagher: Watery Ecstatic”, 3/14/02-5/1/02 2002
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Quick Search has elle or p������������������������������������������������������rez and [Objects]Display Artist is "Ellen Gallagher".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.