|Showing 1 of 1||
I Gets a Thrill Too When I Sees De Koo1978
84 x 66 in. (213.36 x 167.64 cm)
Robert Colescott (Oakland, California, 1925 - 2009, Tucson, Arizona)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Made in California: Art, Image, and Identity, 1900-2000 , 10/22/2000 - 2/25/2001
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
- Art and Race Matters: The Career of Robert Colescott at the Portland Art Museum Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati (CAC) , 9/20/2019 - 5/17/2020
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 12/19/2021
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Morphel, Richard. Ecounters: New Art from Old. London: Naitonal Gallery, 2000. 2000
Art and Race Matters: The Career of Robert Colescott
Page Number: 6
- Whitney Museum of American Art, New York, “The American Century: Art and Culture 1900-2000,” 9/23/99-2/27/00. 1999
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Quick Search has 1981.25.
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.