by Object Type
Nu de Jeune Baigneur1875 - 1877
9 1/2 x 5 1/2 in. (24.13 x 13.97 cm)
Paul Cézanne (Aix-en-Provence, France, 1839 - 1906, Aix-en-Provence, France)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Buckdancer's Choice: Joe Bradley Selects , 9/8/2017 - 1/28/2018
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Modernism".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.