|Showing 1 of 1||
14 3/4 x 18 in. (37.47 x 45.72 cm)
Pablo Picasso (Málaga, Spain, 1881 - 1973, Mougins, France)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Bequest of Helen Serger in honor of Jack I. Poses and Lillian L. Poses
Accession Number: 1991.9
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- Portland Museum of Art, Maine, “Fanciful, Melancholy and Tragic: Emotion in the Art of Pablo Picasso,” May 29 - September 6, 1999 1999
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Paintings" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Pablo Picasso".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.