|Showing 1 of 1||
84 x 57 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. (213.36 x 146.05 x 6.35 cm)
Alfred Jensen (Guatemala City, Guatemala, 1903 - 1981, Glen Ridge, New Jersey)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Gevirtz-Mnuchin Purchase Fund
Accession Number: 1962.127
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- New Directions in American Painting the Poses Institute of Fine Arts, and Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University , 12/1/1963 - 12/6/1964
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Numbers, Colors and Text , 7/22/2009 - 9/29/2009
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 24
and Beth Goldberg.
Postwar Paintings from Brandeis University
The Art Museum Association of America.
Page Number: vi (detail), 27, Figure Number: 14
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 44
- New Directions in American Painting The Poses Institute of Fine Arts, Brandeis University. 1963
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Paintings" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Alfred Jensen".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.