by Object Type
38 x 50 in. (96.52 x 127 cm)
Ana Mendieta (Havana, Cuba, 1948 - 1985, New York City, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Rose Video 10 | Ana Mendieta , 2/17/2017 - 6/11/2017
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/2/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- An Artist’s Handbook; Materials and Techniques 2007
- University Gallery, U.Mass/Amherst, “Head to Toe: Impressing the Body,” 11/6-12/17/99 1999
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Contemporary Art" and [Objects]Period is ".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.