Selections from the Catalogue: Photography and Photorealism
|Showing 1 of 1||
104 3/4 x 145 in. (266.07 x 368.3 cm)
Yasumasa Morimura (Osaka, Japan, 1951 - )
Object Type: Photograph
Medium and Support: Chromogenic print with acrylic paint and gel medium in artist's frame
Credit Line: Edward and Bertha Rose Acquisition Fund
Accession Number: 2000.24
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- "Post" and After: Contemporary Art from the Brandeis Art Collection , 9/15/2005 - 4/9/2006
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Praying for Time Rose Art Museum , 3/2/2018 - 7/8/2018
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- www.assemblylanguage.com/reviews/Morimura.html 2000
- Object File has a packet of articles gathered by Luhring Augustine Gallery
Related Children(s) Click a record to view
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Photography and Photorealism" and [Objects]Object Type is "Photograph" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Yasumasa Morimura".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.