Selections from the Catalogue: Photography and Photorealism
|Showing 1 of 1||
Nevisian Underground #32001
96 x 77 x 2 in. (243.84 x 195.58 x 5.08 cm)
James Casebere (Lansing, Michigan, 1953 - )
Object Type: Photograph
Medium and Support: Digital chromogenic print on Plexiglas
Credit Line: Edward and Bertha Rose Acquisition Fund
Accession Number: 2001.8
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- "Post" and After: Contemporary Art from the Brandeis Art Collection , 9/15/2005 - 4/9/2006
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Waterways , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Praying for Time Rose Art Museum , 3/2/2018 - 7/8/2018
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- Southeastern Center for Contemporary Art (SECCA), Picture Show: James Casebere. 1/26/02-4/14/02 2002
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Photography and Photorealism" and [Objects]Object Type is "Photograph" and [Objects]Century is "21st Century" and [Objects]Display Artist is "James Casebere".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.