Selections from the Catalogue: Photography and Photorealism
|Showing 1 of 1||
Unidentified Man, Unidentified Location1980
77 x 40 in. (195.58 x 101.6 cm)
Sarah Charlesworth (East Orange, New Jersey, 1947 - 2013, Hartford, Connecticut)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- "Post" and After: Contemporary Art from the Brandeis Art Collection , 9/15/2005 - 4/9/2006
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Collection in Focus: Still Life , 9/11/2016 - 12/11/2016
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Photography and Photorealism" and [Objects]Century is "20th Century" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Sarah Charlesworth".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.