by Object Type
44 1/4 x 44 1/2 x 9 in. (112.4 x 113.03 x 22.86 cm)
Yayoi Kusama (Matsumoto, Japan, 1929 - )
Object Type: Sculpture
Medium and Support: Stuffed and sewn aqua and black striped cotton, wire hanger
Credit Line: Bequest of Louis Schapiro, Boston, by exchange
Accession Number: 1967.17
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Pop and Minimalism".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.