by Object Type
Double Red Bathroom1962
50 3/4 x 80 5/8 in. (128.91 x 204.79 cm)
Jim Dine (Cincinnati, Ohio, 1935 - )
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- New Directions in American Painting the Poses Institute of Fine Arts, and Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University , 12/1/1963 - 12/6/1964
- The New American Realism , 2/18/1965 - 4/4/1965
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Twenty from Brandeis Mead Art Museum, Amherst College , 11/27/1972 - 12/18/1972
- Jim Dine: Walking Memory, 1959-1969 , 2/11/1999 - 1/9/2000
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 21
The New American Realism
Worcester Art Museum.
Figure Number: il. inside back overleaf
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 57
New Directions in American Painting
The Poses Institute of Fine Arts, Brandeis University.
Figure Number: 12
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Pop and Minimalism" and [Objects]Period is ".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.