78 1/2 x 39 1/2 x 39 1/2 in. (199.39 x 100.33 x 100.33 cm)
Sol LeWitt (Hartford, Connecticut, 1928 - 2007, New York City, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- Minimal and Conceptual Art from the Brandeis Collection , 1/17/2001 - 3/11/2001
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Into Form: The Rose Collection, 1957-2018 Rose Art Museum , 6/22/2019 - 1/5/2020
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Pop and Minimalism" and [Objects]Object Type is "Sculpture" and [Objects]Period is ".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.