4 7/8 x 15 1/2 x 11 5/8 in. (12 x 39 x 30 cm)
Claes Oldenburg (Stockholm, Sweden, 1929 - )
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Corita Kent and the Language of Pop , 9/3/2015 - 1/3/2016
- Buckdancer's Choice: Joe Bradley Selects , 9/8/2017 - 1/28/2018
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Blam!: The Explosion of Pop, Minimalism, and Performance 1958-1964
W.W. Norton & Company.
Page Number: 70
Made in U.S.A.: An Americanization in Modern Art, the '50s & '60s
University of California Press.
New York, NY, 1987
Page Number: 102
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 32
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 48
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Pop and Minimalism" and [Objects]Object Type is "Sculpture" and [Objects]Period is ".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.