by Object Type
Corpse of Man1944
72 1/4 x 34 1/4 x 1 1/8 in. (183.52 x 87 x 2.86 cm)
Hyman Bloom (Riga, Latvia, 1913 - 2009, Nashua, New Hampshire)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Twenty from Brandeis Mead Art Museum, Amherst College , 11/27/1972 - 12/18/1972
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Dervaux, Isabelle. Color and Ecstasy: The Art of Hyman Bloom. National Academy of Design: New York. Ill 29, cat. 10. 2002
- National Academy of Design. Color and Ecstasy: The Art of Hyman Bloom. Curated by Isabelle Dervaux, 10/2/02-12/29/02. 2002
Hyman Bloom: Matters of Life and Death
Page Number: 20 and 18
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Social Realism and Surrealism" and [Objects]Period is ".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.