Selections from the Catalogue: Modernism
|Showing 1 of 1||
Woman With Flowers1910
25 1/2 x 21 1/4 in. (64.77 x 53.98 cm)
Marc Chagall (Vitebsk, Belarus, 1887 - 1985, Saint-Paul, France)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Bequest of Helen Serger in honor of Jack I. Poses and Lillian L. Poses
Accession Number: 1991.10
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- Verehrt und Verfemt - Chagall und Deutschland, catalog surrounding the Jewish Museum Frankfurt Chagall show 2004
- Von Monet bis Mondrian- Pressespiegel, by Staatliche Kunstsammlungen Dresden 2007
- Jewish Museum of Frankfurt; Verehrt und Verfemt - Chagall und Deutschland, 2/2/04-4/18/04, curated by Annette Weber 2004
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Modernism" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Marc Chagall".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.