Landscape near Frankfurt (The Factory)1922
26 x 39 3/4 in. (66.04 x 100.97 cm)
Max Beckmann (Leipzig, Germany, 1884 - 1950, New York, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Erhard Göpel and Barbara Göpel. Max Beckmann, Katalog der Gemälde 2 vols. Verlag Kornfeld and Cie. Bern, 1976
- “Max Beckmann in Frankfurt” 1984
- “Max Beckmann: Frankfurt 1915-1933” 1983
- Max Beckmann, Sean Rainbird, Tate Publishing, Centre Georges Pompidou, Tate Modern, MoMA QNS, NY, object lent- cat #46, ill. p. 80 2003
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 9
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Modernism" and [Objects]Century is "20th Century" and [Objects]Object Type is "Painting".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.