Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time
|Showing 1 of 1||
69 x 50 1/2 x 1 3/4 in. (175.26 x 128.27 x 4.45 cm)
Florine Stettheimer (Rochester, New York, 1871 - 1944, New York City, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Dance, Dance, Dance , 6/11/2000 - 9/17/2000
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Power of Conversation: Jewish Women and Their Salons The Jewish Museum , 3/4/2005 - 12/4/2005
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Florine Stettheimer , 9/27/2014 - 1/4/2015
- The Art of American Dance , 3/20/2016 - 1/16/2017
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
and Franklin Hill Perrell.
Dance, Dance, Dance
Nassau County Museum of Art.
Page Number: 46
Jane Dini, ed.
Dance: American Art, 1830-1960
Detroit Institute of Arts.
Detroit, Michigan, 2016
Page Number: 159-160, Figure Number: 48
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 26
Emily D. Bilski
and Emily Braun.
Jewish Women and Their Salons: The Power of Conversation
Yale University Press.
Page Number: 134
Page Number: 169, Figure Number: 105
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Florine Stettheimer".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.