A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
|Showing 1 of 1||
19 x 24 7/8 in. (48.26 x 63.25 cm)
Wayne Thiebaud (Mesa, Arizona, 1920 - )
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Wayne Enstice and Melody Peters. Drawing: Space, Form, and Expression Prentice Hall. Upper Saddle River, NJ, 2003
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 47
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001" and [Objects]Object Type is "Work on paper" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Wayne Thiebaud".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.