81 5/8 x 88 7/8 in. (207.34 x 225.76 cm)
Grace Hartigan (Newark, New Jersey, 1922 - 2008, Baltimore, Maryland)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Twenty from Brandeis Mead Art Museum, Amherst College , 11/27/1972 - 12/18/1972
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Abstract Expression: The Brandeis University Art Collections , 9/10/2003 - 12/7/2003
- Pretty Raw: After and Around Helen Frankenthaler , 2/10/2015 - 6/7/2015
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 18
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 34
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001" and [Objects]Object Type is "Painting".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.