by Object Type
Bradford Series 2-661966
39 x 40 1/2 x 25 in. (99.06 x 102.87 x 63.5 cm)
Douglas Huebler (Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1924 - 1997, Truro, Massachusetts)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Minimal and Conceptual Art from the Brandeis Collection , 1/17/2001 - 3/11/2001
- A Minimal Future? Art as Object, 1958-1968 , 3/14/2004 - 8/3/2004
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- MOCA, LA, “A Minimal Future? Art as Object 1958-1968” 2003
- RAM, “Alchemies of the Sixties,” 9/7/99 - 10/17/99 1999
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Minimal and Conceptual Art from the Brandeis Collection".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.