by Object Type
60 x 60 in. (152.4 x 152.4 cm)
Agnes Martin (Macklin, Canada, 1912 - 2004, Taos, New Mexico)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Acrylic and graphite on canvas
Credit Line: Edward and Bertha Rose Acquisition Fund, and Riverside Museum Collection by exchange
Accession Number: 1997.55
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Minimal and Conceptual Art from the Brandeis Collection , 1/17/2001 - 3/11/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Praying for Time Rose Art Museum , 3/2/2018 - 7/8/2018
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Regarding Painting".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.