Intimates and Confidantes in Art: Husbands, Wives, Loves, and Muses
|Showing 1 of 1||
This Silent World1955
18 1/4 x 15 1/8 in. (46.36 x 38.43 cm)
Kay Sage (Albany, New York, 1898 - 1963, Woodbury, Connecticut)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Intimates and Confidantes in Art: Husbands, Wives, Loves, and Muses Nassau County Museum of Art , 2/28/1993 - 5/23/1993
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Off the Wall Rose Art Museum , 2/10/2021 - 4/2/2021
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Judith D. Suther. A House of Her Own: Kay Sage, Solitary Surrealist. University of Nebraska Press. Lincoln, NE, 1997
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Intimates and Confidantes in Art: Husbands, Wives, Loves, and Muses".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.