by Object Type
33 1/2 in. (85.09 cm)
Louise Nevelson (aka Louise Berliawsky) (Kiev, Ukraine, 1899 - 1988, New York City, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Reflections: Louise Nevelson, 1967 , 2/17/2017 - 6/11/2017
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
- Off the Wall Rose Art Museum , 2/10/2021 - 4/2/2021
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Collecting Stories" and [Objects]Period is ".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.