Still Life: Radio Tubeca. 1931
50 x 32 1/8 x 1 in. (127 x 81.61 x 2.54 cm)
Stuart Davis (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1894 - 1964, New York City, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Graham, Gorky, Smith and Davis in the Thirties , 4/30/1977 - 5/22/1977
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Picasso and Modern Art: Gifts to American Museums , 8/1/2004 - 1/16/2005
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- In Full Swing: The Art of Stuart Davis , 6/10/2016 - 1/8/2018
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- William C. Agee and Karen Wilkin. Stuart Davis: A Catalogue Raisonne, 3 Volumes Yale University Press. 2007
- La Epoca de Picasso: donaciones a lost museos Americanos 2004
- Palazzo Ruspoli, Donazioni a Musei Americani, Picasso e la sua epoca; 10/30/04 - 1/8/05, curated by Pepe Karmel, p.104 2004
and Barbara Haskell.
Stuart Davis: In Full Swing
National Gallery of Art.
Page Number: 84, Figure Number: pl. 28
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 27
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Collecting Stories" and [Objects]Century is "20th Century" and [Objects]Period is "Modern".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.