|Showing 1 of 1||
32 x 23 5/8 in. (81.28 x 60.02 cm)
Juan Gris (aka Juan-Jose Victoriano Gonzalez) (Madrid, Spain, 1887 - 1927, Boulogne-Billancourt, France)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Gift of Edgar Kaufmann, Jr.
Accession Number: 1959.34
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Masterpieces from University Collections University of Kentucky Art Gallery , 4/9/1967 - 5/10/1967
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Collection in Focus: The Threshold of Recognition , 2/14/2014 - 6/8/2014
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- “Making It New: The Art and Style of Sara and Gerald Murphy” University of California Press Berkeley 2007
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 7
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Collecting Stories" and [Objects]Century is "20th Century" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Juan Gris".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.