by Object Type
73 x 43 3/4 x 1 1/2 in. (185.42 x 111.13 x 3.81 cm)
Adolph Gottlieb (New York City, New York, 1903 - 1974, New York City, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- New Directions in American Painting the Poses Institute of Fine Arts, and Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University , 12/1/1963 - 12/6/1964
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Twenty from Brandeis Mead Art Museum, Amherst College , 11/27/1972 - 12/18/1972
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Collection in Focus , 2/10/2015 - 6/7/2015
- Into Form: The Rose Collection, 1957-2018 Rose Art Museum , 6/22/2019 - 1/5/2020
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 22
and Beth Goldberg.
Postwar Paintings from Brandeis University
The Art Museum Association of America.
Page Number: 25, Figure Number: 12
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 32
New Directions in American Painting
The Poses Institute of Fine Arts, Brandeis University.
Figure Number: 15
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.