Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s
|Showing 1 of 1||
20 x 11 x 11 in. (51 x 28 x 28 cm)
Carl Andre (Quincy, Massachusetts, 1935 - )
Object Type: Sculpture
Medium and Support: Cast concrete
Credit Line: Anonymous Gift
Accession Number: 1966.9 a-n
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Minimalism and More: 60s and 70s Sculpture from the Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/16/2013 - 12/8/2013
- Buckdancer's Choice: Joe Bradley Selects , 9/8/2017 - 1/28/2018
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s" and [Objects]Object Type is "Sculpture" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Carl Andre".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.