Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s
|Showing 1 of 1||
90 x 84 in. (228.6 x 213.36 cm)
Robert Indiana (aka Robert Clark) (New Castle, Indiana, 1928 - ) Primary
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- New Directions in American Painting the Poses Institute of Fine Arts, and Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University , 12/1/1963 - 12/6/1964
- The New American Realism , 2/18/1965 - 4/4/1965
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Love and the American Dream: The Art of Robert Indiana , 6/24/1999 - 1/30/2000
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- Numbers, Colors and Text , 7/22/2009 - 9/29/2009
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Robert Indiana: Beyond LOVE , 9/26/2013 - 5/25/2014
- LA/MA: '60s Pop from Both Coasts , 9/12/2015 - 12/13/2015
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 23
- The New American Realism Worcester Art Museum. 1965
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 54
New Directions in American Painting
The Poses Institute of Fine Arts, Brandeis University.
Figure Number: 19
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Robert Indiana".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.