Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s
|Showing 1 of 1||
The Vegetable Cell and Its Private Properties1961
42 3/4 x 25 3/4 in. (108.59 x 65.41 cm)
Asger Jorn (aka Asger Oluf Jørgensen) (Vejrum, Denmark, 1914 - 1973, Aarhus, Denmark)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 17
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s" and [Objects]Display Artist is "Asger Jorn".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.