47 x 93 1/4 in. (119.38 x 236.86 cm)
Friedel Dzubas (Berlin, Germany, 1915 - 1994, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Selections from the Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 2/11/1970 - 3/17/1970
- New Acquisition Exhibition Rose Art Museum , 9/17/1970 - 1/28/1971
- Selections from the Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 7/11/1972 - 10/1/1972
- Exhibition of American Paintings of the 1960s from the Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University , 9/14/1972 - 10/8/1972
- Twenty from Brandeis Mead Art Museum, Amherst College , 11/27/1972 - 12/18/1972
- Contemporary Masters Rose Art Museum , 9/11/1977 - 10/30/1977
- 25th Anniversary Exhibition: Selected 20th Century Paintings Rose Art Museum , 9/28/1986 - 11/2/1986
- Postwar Paintings from Brandeis University Art Museum Association of America , 1/16/1987 - 6/12/1988
- Friedel Dzubas: Selected Paintings from Four Decades Rose Art Museum , 9/20/1988 - 10/23/1988
- Abstract Art of the Sixties , 2/9/1991 - 3/16/1991
- Critical Painting: A Retrospective of the Work of Friedel Dzubas , 1/22/1998 - 3/22/1998
- Pretty Raw: After and Around Helen Frankenthaler , 2/10/2015 - 6/7/2015
Owner Name: Robert Elkon Gallery
Place: New York
Dates: 1963 - 1964
Owner Name: Charles R. Blyth
Role: Private Owner
Place: Cambridge, MA
Dates: 1964 - 1969
Owner Name: Rose Art Museum
Place: Waltham, MA
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Eric M. Rosenberg.
Friedel Dzubas: Critical Painting
Tufts University Gallery.
Medford, MA, 1998
Figure Number: 6
and Beth Goldberg.
Postwar Paintings from Brandeis University
The Art Museum Association of America.
Page Number: 30, Figure Number: 17
Your current search criteria is: Related to "Friedel Dzubas".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.