71 1/8 x 72 in. (180.67 x 182.88 cm)
Conrad Marca-Relli (aka Corrado Di Marcarelli) (Boston, Massachusetts, 1913 - 2000)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil and collage on canvas
Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Samuel M. Kootz, New York
Accession Number: 1967.29
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Twenty from Brandeis Mead Art Museum, Amherst College , 11/27/1972 - 12/18/1972
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Related to "Conrad Marca-Relli" and [Objects]Century is "20th Century".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.