14 1/2 x 12 1/2 in. (36.83 x 31.75 cm)
Stuart Davis (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1894 - 1964, New York City, New York)
Object Type: Work on paper
Medium and Support: Watercolor on paper
Credit Line: Gift of Mrs. Teresa Jackson Weill, New York
Accession Number: 1975.67W
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- William C. Agee and Karen Wilkin. Stuart Davis: A Catalogue Raisonne, 3 Volumes Yale University Press. 2007
- Wilkins, Nancy, “Stuart Davis in Gloucester,” West Stockbridge, MA, 1999, illus. plate 2, p. 15 1999
- Cape Anne Historical Association, Gloucester, MA, “Stuart Davis in Gloucester,” 6/1/99-12/1/99 1999
- Delaware Art Museum, Wilmington, DE, “Stuart Davis in Gloucester,” 1/1/2000-4/1/2000 2000
- National Academy of Design, New York, “Stuart Davis in Gloucester,” 5/1/2000-8/1/2000 2000
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Related to "Stuart Davis" and [Objects]Object Type is "Work on paper".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.