Web for Eyes
|Showing 1 of 1||
Web for Eyes2002
48 x 48 x 1 1/2 in. (121.92 x 121.92 x 3.81 cm)
Fred Tomaselli (Santa Monica, California, 1956 - )
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Hemp leaves, photo collage, acrylic, resin on wood
Credit Line: Purchased with funds provided by Lynn P. Warner
Accession Number: 2002.8
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Materials, Metaphors, Narratives: Work by Six Contemporary Artists Albright-Knox Art Gallery , 10/4/2003 - 1/4/2004
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- RAM, “Skin to Bones: Painting Since 1970, The Brandeis University Art Collections,” curated by Trevor Fairbrother (Luce Visiting Scholar), 9/11/02-11/24/02. 2002
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Web for Eyes".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.