|Showing 1 of 1||
47 1/2 x 59 1/2 in. (120.65 x 151.13 cm)
Gregory Crewdson (Brooklyn, New York City, New York, 1962 - )
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- "Post" and After: Contemporary Art from the Brandeis Art Collection , 9/15/2005 - 4/9/2006
- Waterways , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Praying for Time Rose Art Museum , 3/2/2018 - 7/8/2018
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Mori Art Museum, Tokyo. The World is a Stage: Stories Behind Pictures, 3/29-6/19/05. David Elliot, Director. 2005
- The New York Times Magazine (Arteurs). March 25, 2001. See file. 2001
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Untitled (Ophelia)".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.