|Showing 1 of 1||
44 1/2 x 54 1/2 in. (113.03 x 138.43 cm)
Sarah Charlesworth (East Orange, New Jersey, 1947 - 2013, Hartford, Connecticut)
Object Type: Photograph
Medium and Support: Laminated cibachrome print in lacquered wood frame
Credit Line: Edward and Bertha Rose Acquisition Fund, in honor of Susan L. Stoops
Accession Number: 1999.9
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Post-Historical Narrative in Contemporary Photography , 11/9/2000 - 12/17/2000
- "Post" and After: Contemporary Art from the Brandeis Art Collection , 9/15/2005 - 4/9/2006
- Collection in Focus , 9/12/2015 - 11/29/2015
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- “Sarah Charlesworth: A Retrospective” 1997
- Louis Grachos and Susan F. Sterling (Curators), Sarah Charlesworth: A Retrospective, Site Santa Fe, illus. p. 121 1997
- SITE Santa Fe, “Sarah Charlesworth: A Retrospective” 1997
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Levitating Woman".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.