by Object Type
Self Portrait II1976 - 1977
30 x 24 1/2 in. (76.2 x 62.23 cm)
Gregory Gillespie (Roselle Park, New Jersey, 1936 - 2000, Belchertown, Massachusetts)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on wood
Credit Line: Herbert W. Plimpton Collection
Accession Number: 1993.29.1
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Modern and Contemporary Masters from the Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/10/1978 - 10/29/1978
- Selections from the Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1980 - 10/26/1980
- William Beckman & Gregory Gillespie , 5/6/1984 - 6/17/1984
- Contemporary New England Artists: Selections from the Permanent Collection , 7/8/1986 - 9/7/1986
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- The Herbert W. Plimpton Collection of Realist Art , 3/23/1995 - 7/30/1995
- Visual Memoirs: Selected Paintings and Drawings | The Lois Foster Exhibition of Boston Area Artists , 1/20/2000 - 3/12/2000
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- RAM, Plimpton Collection, 1/24/02 - 2/24/02 2002
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.