|Showing 1 of 1||
69 x 76 in. (175.26 x 193.04 cm)
Philip Guston (aka Philip Goldstein) (Montreal, Canada, 1913 - 1980, Woodstock, New York)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Bequest of Musa Guston
Accession Number: 1992.79
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Buckdancer's Choice: Joe Bradley Selects , 9/8/2017 - 1/28/2018
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- Ashton, Dore, “A Rebours: La Rebelion Informalista, 1939-1968,” Centro Atlantico de Arte Moderno, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, 1999, illus. p. 181 1999
- “A Rebours: La Rebelion Informalista, 1939-1968,” Centro Atlantico de Arte Moderna, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, 4/20-6/13/99 1999
- “A Rebours: La Rebelion Informalista, 1939-1968,” Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reino Sofia, Madrid, 7/6-10/11/99 1999
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Heir".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.