La Femme Bleue1929
39 x 31 1/2 x 2 in. (99.06 x 80.01 x 5.08 cm)
Fernand Léger (Argentan, France, 1881 - 1955, Gif-sur-Yvette, France)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Collection in Focus: The Threshold of Recognition , 2/14/2014 - 6/8/2014
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 10
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Modernism" and [Objects]Century is "20th Century" and [Objects]Object Type is "Painting".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.