|Showing 1 of 1||
24 x 48 in. (60.96 x 121.92 cm)
Cindy Sherman (Glen Ridge, New Jersey, 1954 - )
Object Type: Photograph
Medium and Support: Chromogenic color print on Kodak paper
Credit Line: Edward and Bertha Rose Acquisition Fund
Accession Number: 1982.18
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Post-Historical Narrative in Contemporary Photography , 11/9/2000 - 12/17/2000
- "Post" and After: Contemporary Art from the Brandeis Art Collection , 9/15/2005 - 4/9/2006
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Off the Wall Rose Art Museum , 2/10/2021 - 4/2/2021
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Untitled".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.