by Object Type
Angel1968 - 1972
20 x 24 in. (50.8 x 60.96 cm)
Edward Ruscha (Omaha, Nebraska, 1937 - )
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- Minimal and Conceptual Art from the Brandeis Collection , 1/17/2001 - 3/11/2001
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Ed Ruscha: Standard Los Angeles County Museum of Art , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- LA/MA: '60s Pop from Both Coasts , 9/12/2015 - 12/13/2015
- Buckdancer's Choice: Joe Bradley Selects , 9/8/2017 - 1/28/2018
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Edward Ruscha. Edward Ruscha, Catalog Raisonne Vol. II Gagosian Gallery. 2003
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Pop and Minimalism".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.