by Object Type
Family Portrait1969 - 1970
40 x 60 1/4 in. (101.6 x 153.04 cm)
Audrey Flack (New York, 1931 - )
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Photorealism: Paintings and Sculpture 2004
- Photo-Realist Painting, Constance Schwartz and Franklin Kill Perrell, Nassau County Museum of Art 2004
- Shock of the Real: Photorealism Revisited, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Florida 2008
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.