The Forgotten Man
|Showing 1 of 1||
The Forgotten Man1949
62 1/2 x 42 1/2 x 2 1/2 in. (158.75 x 107.95 x 6.35 cm)
Philip Evergood (aka Philip Blashki) (New York City, New York, 1901 - 1973, Bridgewater, Connecticut)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Harris Klein, New York
Accession Number: 1969.112
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Buckdancer's Choice: Joe Bradley Selects , 9/8/2017 - 1/28/2018
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- American Expressionism Catalog 2004
- American Expressionism, 5/3/2003 - 9/1/2003, Tour organized by Columbus Museum of Art ( Mary and Leigh Block Art Museum, Northwestern University, 1-5/2004). 2004
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "The Forgotten Man".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.