|Showing 1 of 1||
108 x 60 in. (274.32 x 152.4 cm)
Kenneth Noland (Asheville, North Carolina, 1924 - 2010, Port Clyde, Maine)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Twenty from Brandeis Mead Art Museum, Amherst College , 11/27/1972 - 12/18/1972
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Kenneth Noland: Themes and Variations, 1958-2000 , 6/1/2002 - 9/30/2002
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Into Form: The Rose Collection, 1957-2018 Rose Art Museum , 6/22/2019 - 1/5/2020
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 41
and Beth Goldberg.
Postwar Paintings from Brandeis University
The Art Museum Association of America.
Page Number: 34, Figure Number: 21
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Opt".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.