by Object Type
39 1/2 x 28 1/2 in. (100.33 x 72.39 cm)
René Magritte (aka Rene Francois Ghislain Magritte) (Lessines, Belgium, 1898 - 1967, Schaerbeek, Belgium)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Early Modern Art , 9/22/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Rene Magritte Retrospective , 2/10/2003 - 6/9/2003
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Waterways , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
- Off the Wall Rose Art Museum , 2/10/2021 - 4/2/2021
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
- Galerie Nationale du Jeu de Paume “Rene Magritte Retrospective” 2003
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 12
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Portfolio is "Selections from the Catalogue: Social Realism and Surrealism".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.