|Showing 1 of 1||
118 7/8 x 81 7/8 in. (301.96 x 207.98 cm)
Andy Warhol (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1928 - 1987, New York City, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Image Machine: Andy Warhol and Photography Rose Art Museum , 9/16/2013 - 12/8/2013
- LA/MA: '60s Pop from Both Coasts , 9/12/2015 - 12/13/2015
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/16/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 35
and Beth Goldberg.
Postwar Paintings from Brandeis University
The Art Museum Association of America.
Page Number: 33, Figure Number: 20
- Foundation Beyeler. Andy Warhol: Series and Singles. Basel: Foundation Beyeler, DuMont Verlag, 2000. p. 16. 2000
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 51
- Wexner Center for the Arts, “Andy Warhol: A Guide to 706 Items in 2 Hours 56 Minutes 2008
Tate Introductions: Warhol
Page Number: 17-18, 55, Figure Number: 40
- Art of the Twentieth Century, Textbook, The Open University 2003
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Saturday Disaster".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.