Elegy to the Spanish Republic, No. 58
|Showing 1 of 1||
Elegy to the Spanish Republic, No. 581957 - 1961
84 x 108 3/4 in. (213.36 x 276.23 cm)
Robert Motherwell (Aberdeen, Washington, 1915 - 1991, Cape Cod, Massachusetts)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- Works from the Permanent Collection , 1/26/2007 - 4/1/2007
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Collecting Stories , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 31
and Beth Goldberg.
Postwar Paintings from Brandeis University
The Art Museum Association of America.
Page Number: 19, Figure Number: 6
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 36
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Elegy to the Spanish Republic, No. 58".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.