The Vegetable Cell and Its Private Properties
|Showing 1 of 1||
The Vegetable Cell and Its Private Properties1961
42 3/4 x 25 3/4 in. (108.59 x 65.41 cm)
Asger Jorn (aka Asger Oluf Jørgensen) (Vejrum, Denmark, 1914 - 1973, Aarhus, Denmark)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Gift of Joachim Jean and Julian J. Aberbach, New York
Accession Number: 1963.198
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- On the matter of abstraction (figs. A & B) Rose Art Museum , 2/13/2013 - 6/9/2013
- Passage Rose Art Museum , 9/7/2018 - 12/9/2018
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 17
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "The Vegetable Cell and Its Private Properties".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.