by Object Type
44 5/8 x 48 3/4 x 1 3/4 in. (113.35 x 123.83 x 4.45 cm)
Larry Rivers (Bronx, New York, 1923 - 2002, Southampton, New York)
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- New Directions in American Painting the Poses Institute of Fine Arts, and Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University , 12/1/1963 - 12/6/1964
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- Pretty Raw: After and Around Helen Frankenthaler , 2/10/2015 - 6/7/2015
- Buckdancer's Choice: Joe Bradley Selects , 9/8/2017 - 1/28/2018
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 13
and Beth Goldberg.
Postwar Paintings from Brandeis University
The Art Museum Association of America.
Page Number: 24, Figure Number: 11
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 56
New Directions in American Painting
The Poses Institute of Fine Arts, Brandeis University.
Figure Number: 45
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "Buckdancer's Choice: Joe Bradley Selects".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.