Reading in the Forest (La Lecture Dans le Foret)
|Showing 1 of 1||
Reading in the Forest (La Lecture Dans le Foret)1879
52 x 64 1/2 x 3 1/2 in. (132.08 x 163.83 x 8.89 cm)
Object Type: Painting
Medium and Support: Oil on canvas
Credit Line: Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Abraham M. Sonnabend, Brookline, MA
Accession Number: 1962.73
Exhibition ListThis object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Body Language: The Figure in the Art of Our Time , 8/26/1990 - 10/7/1990
- Love with Obstacles Rose Art Museum , 2/14/2020 - 11/20/2020
Bibliography ListThis object has the following bibliographic references:
- Douma, Michael. Sceintific Analysis of the Impressionist painting Reading in the Forest. Brandeis University Undergraduate Thesis. May 1997. 1997
- The Forsyth Institute “American Chemical Society Conference” 11/5/01 - 11/8/01 2001
- in Chemical & Engineering News, December 17, 2001, p. 64. 2001
- Stinson, Stephaen C., “Chemistry in the Service of Art,” in Chemical and Engineering News, September 7, 1998, pp. 31-32. 1998
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Objects is "Reading in the Forest (La Lecture Dans le Foret)".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.