by Object Type
103 1/2 x 106 1/2 x 1 3/4 in. (262.89 x 270.51 x 4.45 cm)
Ellsworth Kelly (Newburgh, New York, 1923 - )
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange Rose Art Museum and Rhode Island School of Design , 2/15/1967 - 3/31/1967
- Alchemies of the Sixties: from the Rose Art Museum Permanent Collection Rose Art Museum , 9/7/1999 - 10/17/1999
- A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001 Rose Art Museum , 2/16/2001 - 12/9/2001
- The Rose at Brandeis: Works from the Collection , 10/29/2009 - 6/20/2010
- Regarding Painting Rose Art Museum , 10/7/2010 - 6/12/2011
- Art at the Origin: The Early 1960s Rose Art Museum , 10/27/2011 - 12/9/2012
- re:collection: Six Decades at the Rose Art Museum Rose Art Museum , 6/25/2021 - 6/2/2024
This object has the following bibliographic references:
Joseph D. Ketner, II
and Sam Hunter.
A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001
Rose Art Museum.
Waltham, MA, 2001
Page Number: 27
Exchange Exhibition, Exhibition Exchange
Figure Number: 43
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Exhibition is "A Defining Generation: Then and Now, 1961 and 2001".
The information provided on this work may change as the result of ongoing research.
View our copyright statement.